Comprehensive Vision Exams and so much more.
The full spectrum of eye care is offered to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, immediate attention for eye emergencies and so much more.
The eye care professionals in Forsight Vision give thorough eye care to patients with a wide range of eye care needs. We provide specialized support for a wide array of issues such as macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
The Forsight Vision optometry of Buffalo Grove, IL targets patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics. The offer at the optometry consists of personalized optical and medical eye care services.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to some extent, to everyone as they age.
- Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual, which means that if your child is having difficulty seeing clearly, his or her learning can be affected. This also goes for infants who develop and learn about the world around them through their sense of sight. To ensure that your children have the visual resources they need to grow and develop normally, their eyes and vision should be checked by an eye doctor at certain stages of their development.
- Vision plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Many parents don't understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately.
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.).
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.